Sunday, April 5, 2009

Recap.

on yesterday. So my Saturday started off quite well. Woke up around 10-ish and decided to pamper myself since I haven't done it in so long. Always busy dealing w/ school and the state qualifying exam so it felt good to set time aside yesterday and just relaxed. Got my nails done, and I decided to go with a simple-chic/somewhat vintage style, an all black with polka dots. Turned out pretty cute.



Then, took a long long long bath and listened to my "indie" music while relaxing. The day went on, got an unexpected phone call from my bugs & besssst ryan! It got me thinking about alot of things. Then, just relaxed and relaxed and relaxed. Oh how good it felt to just relax! hah :d Then, around 7-8 ish, Brennan & Max decided they wanted to stop by (because they knew mama was cooking pho). Wooooosa. It's been awhile since she last made it, about 5-6 months ago? But it was yummmmmy :d Since there is no place here where they sell asian ingredients like how HI got chinatown, mama had to place a special order from the main asian downtown in California and had it shipped here. It usually takes about a whole day to make the broth and everything but since ma' is always working, this pho only took about 1 hour :p It turned out pretty good.



Then, around 10 ish (notice how I use "ish" because I never do remember the exact time) Twin, Stepsis, Max, Brennan, & I decided to just talk stories. It went on & on & on to 12 something and they left. Was about to head off to bed, when sissys decided we should eat AGAIN, >> ugh how it made me feel so fat :P w/ older bro since we haven't had a real sit-down meal w/ him in forever. While we were eating, parents came in from the bar and asked twin & I what we wanted for our birthday (since it's in 12 days!) I want a new nikon camera for photography w/ more lens :P it's becoming more and more of my passion. & Twin wanted a new Wii. It's all about the technology nowadays. Hmmph, then I don't know what happened or how the conversation turned into a whole bicker fest with parents arguing back and forth with sisters and brother. Talking about they "never, ever" do anything around the house. This turned into a whole 2 hour convo and didn't hit the sheets til' 3 this morning ;p Didn't even got the chance to call bugs back.. but overall, it was somewhat a good day. Looking forward to this upcoming Saturday. Muah, PL&L!

0 comments: