Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Re-dec.

So I was bored off my mind and stepdad wanted to re-decorate the "entry" by the front door so we both decided to head to wally-world (that's walmart for you people who don't know what it is). Walked around a bit while he went to get what he needed and I stumbled upon the "spring section" they were putting up. And saw some cute gladiators in all colors. I had to get me some, even though it's from walmart but heck, bargain since I'm on a budget! Hah, and I swear, their new scarf section was decked out :D All pretty spring colors from orange, yellow, aqua, purple, pink and etc. Only bought one since it was 10 bucks and again I'm on a budget! Ergh lame but I'm satisfied for now.


The scarf and gladiators.





& the "re-decorated door entry"

1 comments:

juse said...

Cute gladiators! ^_^ and I agree on how some people don't know what Wally World is. I think April asked me where it was one time XD