Wednesday, April 1, 2009

APRIL!

Is finalllly here! & you're probably wondering why I'm excited?! well birthday happens to be on the 17th and I'm helllla excited! :D (although I'd rather celebrate it back home w/ my girlfriends&boyfriends) :'{ but I'm looking forward to it! Nothing planned out yet and nothing will be because I love surprises =) shhh. but anyways, April and May will be the busiest months for me >:P The state qualifying exam is already next week & I have to pass it in order to graduate.. LAME! But, just 5 more weeks of school & I'm done w/ the school yr. Phewwww, finally! On the other hand, the word PROM is an issue. Been asked but heck I know I don't want to go. Why?! come on, it's AK. You think prom is gonna be a blast here? uhhhh no! :X There's so much I have to do and so little time. So I've made a promise to myself to set some goals to accomplish some of the things that've been on my mind:

1. Finish the mural/design collab. for LHS
2. Finish the 3 books I've started but haven't bothered to finish
3. Manage time wisely so I'll get the chance to actually call people esp my bugs. I always get exhausted from hmwrk and trying to manage the family. But at the same time I'm still waiting til' I get my phone back.
4. Save $$$ for the road trip we're taking soon. Cuz' I know I'll be spending alot of ma's money & she'll get pisssy.
5. Try to make the best of everything before Brennan leaves :P
6. Cut-dye-&hair extensions makeover ;]
7. Look through colleges cuz' stepdaddy wants us to get a headstart :P
8. Get my Alaska permit & hopefullly liscense
9. Try to lose about 10 pounds in 2 weeks? hah I'll try...

& That's about it for now. Hopefully add some more to this list.

1 comments:

april, said...

yay! your post is named after ME :)

hahha i think you should go prom, just to try you know.

but yea, thanks for noticing that i came white (first person to tell me that) i've been working on it. tryna be light skinned like you! LOL.