Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday.

I would say what happened detail by detail but I'm a little lazy. The day started at 7 AM when stepsis and I went to hide plastic easter eggs filled with candies & money around the house. There was 124 eggs all together. Then ma' got up, we all cooked, picked up Sung, then we all ate. Waited for everyone to come, while we waited, twinny & I made a vid for april which I so happen don't like, so we're gonna make another one :d. Hunting started around 12 and everyone was going crazy. The teams were so competitive but Team Bunny won the grand prize and it was all over :/ Ate cupcakes and candies ;p 2 oclock and headed outside to play snowball fights. Then inside to warm off, ate cookies&cream icecream - yum :) day went on and we all felt tired.. slept slept and slept til 8 got up, ate pho, homework & back to sleep. Overall, it was a good Sunday<3



The eggs on the cupcakes were actually rings (:





0 comments: