Friday, March 20, 2009

Tick Tock.

TIME! TIME! TIME!
is so important to me now ;p
since I've got so much to do.
The whole mural/designing to do & all the homework
from the teachers :X I swear it's like college work or something.
way harder than how it was in HI. But anyways, haven't blogged for a whole week!
Since we got back from spring break. 4th quarter is gonna be the toughest c(:

Man oh man! Haven't even got the chance to keep in touch
w/ my lovers :/ phone's being retarded again too. HMMMPH.
BUT 3 Months have gone by since.....(I rather not tell) nosey people (:
AND TODAY ALSO MARKS THE DAY I'VE MOVED HERE! It's been 4 months now.. & haww
how I miss home :'[
but hey it's the weekend! time to enjoy myself, even though I'll have a bunch of homework.

anyways, tooodles!
PL&L!

0 comments: