Sunday, March 29, 2009

Coffee House Thoughts.

I've noticed I've been updating every weekend now? I seriously have to make time for myself & blog more often. Hmmph >:P So, I've caught the flu this week which terribly sucks. But Brennan & Max made my "friday night" when they took me out to look for a show but it turned out there wasn't any so we went to the coffee house Josh works at. Spent hours sitting around, chatting, debating on nonsense topics and begging Brennan to stay here for college for one more yr, that way when I'm done with highschool, we'll be out of here together! But "Mr. Too Cool for Anyone Here" says he has alot to think about ;p Anyways, something hit me while talking to them. Something I'd rather not say. But oh how I can't wait to move to San Fran or San Jose or Seattle, or or or IDK? But I just can't wait :D I'm already working on my "possibly opening a clothing store w/ twinny" THANKS TO MY STEPDADDY! (oh & the accounting class I'm taking since forever!) I can't wait for everything I want to happen, HAPPEN!



YUMMMY CAPPUCINO :D

1 comments:

april, said...

i'll be your first costumer at your clothing store, garentee! (= haha