Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thrift store.

Now everyone knows that thrifts stores are where "second-hand" clothes OR just clothes that are passed down from companies that never sold them are. Sometimes if you actually "look" around you might find something nice. &&& It's cheap! how coool is that?! hah. I mean, hey, what's the deal w/ it? Ain't nothing wrong about it. But anyways, so today I was stuck at home doing homework since my stupid teachers just piled a bunch of projects for me to finish. Ugh, can you say stressing? But Brennan called and decided to head out for a bit to relieve the damn stress I was having. I swear, Brennan, Joshua, & Max are the only guy friends I have here cos they're only people that have a "sense of style" and Brennan & Joshua actualllllly from HI too! (rich boys cos they're from Moanalua) ergh fuckers >.< How gay now that we live in AK but atleast RESA & I got them ;DDDD

anyways, a clip from today in the thrift store.
Joshua's dancing to the electric piano.

2 comments:

juse said...

I love thrifting - one person's trash is another person's treasure! ^_^

april, said...

so these are your boy friends! really tall & white