Monday, January 26, 2009

La Isla Bonita.



A term used for beautiful island and you've guessed it, my mind wanders off to Hawaii. Funny thing is, every so often we'd wish we were off that rock and seeing some new places for once but since my move up here, I've realized how much I miss HI! It's only been about 2 months, and already I'm going crazy. Living in Fairbanks, Alaska is 'aight but heck, I wonder what the hell do people do up here?! Of course, there's the occasional shopping malls, movies theaters, hangouts, & whatever but it's nothing like Hawaii I tell ya' This place is whack if ya' ask me. Hawaii is the place to be. It's home, home to where my heart lies, home to where the sun shines bright & the weather is nice & warm, home to where there's long beautiful stretches of beaches, home to where the waves crashes against the rocks, home to where there's a variety of rich cultural heritages, home to where asians get along with ploynesians, <-- haha yeah even that. Just home, to where I belong. I know, that it'll probably be a long time 'til I'm back home again but note this, I'll be back, I'll be back someday, you'll see ;]

0 comments: